ACI Worldwide Associate Full Time Software Engineer Hiring | CAD: 0 – 2 years |
ACI urgently requires first-year students from around the world as associate software engineer. Candidates from multiple lots can apply for this position. The application and eligibility procedure is detailed below.
ACI is a global software company that helps provide mission-critical real-time payment solutions to various corporations.
Analyze programs, debug, and modify software enhancements or new products used in local, network, or Internet-based computer programs. Use recent programming languages and technologies, write code, complete programs, and test and debug applications. Complete documentation and procedures for installations and maintenance. You can also interact with users to define various system requirements and necessary modifications required.
- Any Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field or equivalent experience in software development projects.
- Most recent to 2 years of professional experience in Core Java.
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in banking or financial industry.
- Must be able to interact with customer’s IT teams.