MongoDB Career | Application Engineering Internship Summer 2022
Google is and will always be an engineering company. we are hiring people with a broad set of technical skills who are prepared to tackle some of the biggest challenges in technology and impact millions, if not users billions. Google engineers are not only revolutionizing search, they are also routinely working on mass storage and scalability solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for many developers around the world. Google engineers are always changing the world with one technological achievement after another.
As an engineering internship candidate, you’ll play a key role in the development, implementation, and support of Google’s in-house business applications. You will be solving problems, dealing with various problems over time. When the situation calls for it, you will be part of a team that implements the vendor’s sourced commercial software, configuration of that software, customization and integration with other internal systems. Other times, you will have the main task of custom software development.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Currently in your Final year of study.
- Experienced in general purpose programming languages.
- Experienced in programming in Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Available for full time work for 12-14 weeks during the summer.
- Return to any degree program after the internship.
- Building various internal solutions, with customized front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Maintaining the highest levels of development practices that include: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, testing documentation / execution, roblem
- identification and resolution, clean writing, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Helping partners with their day-to-day challenges, providing innovative and scalable solutions and solving their problems.
- Working closely with analysts to translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Integration of third-party products into internal systems, as well as support and updating of implemented systems.
- Partnership with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
Hyderabad and Bangalore