Recruitment of Cloud Support Associate at Amazon | EXP: Freshers – 1 year | Full Time Work
Amazon India is recruiting freshers as Cloud Support Associate. Candidates from different batches are eligible.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which is based in Seattle, Washington, that mainly focuses on cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence and e-commerce.
Helping individuals and businesses in taking their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Learning and using of groundbreaking technologies.
- Applying advanced troubleshooting techniques and providing unique solutions to the customers’ individual needs.
- Interacting with the leading technologists around the world and resolving the customer issues.
- Driving the customer communications during critical events.
Hyderabad and Bangalore
- Freshers -1 years of experience in Linux/Windows systems administration or database designing and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and development.
- BE/ B. Tech in any one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65% overall.
- Good speaking and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focusing mindset & multi-tasking skills.
- Excited about technology.
- Troubleshooting or Support experience.
- Basics of OS concepts / Linux / Unix systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc).
- Experience in programming / scripting (Java, Perl, Ruby, C # and / or PHP)
- Basic knowledge of Networks (TCP / IP, DNS) / Database.
- Exposed to cloud computing.