Hiring of Software Development Engineer at Intel | EXP: Freshers – 2 years | Full Time work
Intel India is recruiting freshmen as a Software Development Engineer. Applicants from multiple lots are eligible.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational and technology company having its headquarter in Santa Clara, California, Silicon Valley.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and deliver concise, robust, high-performance, and scalable software solutions that meet business requirements.
- Critically analyze application requirements and design solid solutions to business challenges based on common Intel practice, data quality principles, and industry standards.
- Working independently on small app releases or as part of a project team on larger app releases.
- Sensitive to deadlines and the impact your work has on the overall project schedule.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain solutions to meet business requirements.
- Perform proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options.
- It is essential to have a good command of basic programming and scripting languages.
- Desired knowledge of SaaS solutions and cloud integration development.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensure delivery of a quality solution.
Behavior of the Candidate
- Strong software logical design, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies with a mindset of growth and innovation.
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in a highly dynamic and AGILE environment.
- BE / B. Tech / M. Tech in computer science, information systems or other related field, with a solid academic background.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in business software / enterprise application development.
- Good knowledge and experience in programming / scripting languages ??- C ++ /.NET / Python / C #; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script; SQL SERVER / My SQL.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Information Technology (IT) Group designs, deploys and supports Intel’s information technology architecture and hardware / software applications. This includes LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for development of e-commerce, data hosting and web content and services delivery.
Intel prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our attention that some people have received fake job interview letters apparently issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews at Intel offices for various positions and even requiring them to deposit money to qualify for interviews. We would like to inform you that these letters were not published by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit, and Intel does not ask or require applicants to deposit money. We encourage those interested in working for Intel to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.