Wipro Ninja Inviting Applications| Apply Within 15th September 2021|
Currently, Wipro, the company based in Bengaluru, has a total workforce of 209,890 worldwide. Wipro, India’s IT leader
service company, is inviting online applications from engineering graduates for Elite National Talent Hunt, which is an
Fresher’s hiring program for B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech moving from 2022 batch to multiple projects
Last month, during the announcement of the second quarter results of the 2021-22 financial year, Wipro said about hiring
30,000 fresher’s this year.
Currently, the company has a total workforce of around 209,890 worldwide.
128-minute online assessment comprising 3 sections:
Aptitude Test – This will have 3 parts – Logical Skill, Quantitative Skill, English Skill (verbal).
Time: 48 minutes
Written Test – Essay writing. Time: 20 minutes
Online Programming Test – Two coding programs will be provided.
Time: 60 minutes
Candidates can choose either Java, C, C ++ or Python
After qualifying on the online tests, candidates will go through a Business Discussion Round.
- 10th: 60% or more
- 12th: 60% or more
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA equivalent to 65% or more
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Passout Year: 2022
- All branches can apply, except for Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology.
Wipro generally offers INR 3.50 lacs per year and the service contract is applicable for 12 months after joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis.
- A maximum school gap of 3 years, if any, will be allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Must be from a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All delays and delays need to be compensated during the selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process conducted by Wipro in the past six months are not eligible.
- You must be an Indian citizen or hold a PIO or OCI card if you hold a passport from any other country.
- Citizens of Bhutan and Nepal must present their citizenship certificate.
Interested candidates can apply via this link before September 15, 2021. The online assessment will take place between September 20thSeptember 2021 – September 25, 2021 provisionally.